Thursday, June 2, 2011

O...M…G

I fucking love movies and I think Netflix Streaming is the boobies. I treat it as a holistic experience; sign on see what is recommended, see what is new, browse a genera or two see if something jumps off the page and kicks me in the nuts. Usually settling for something from the recommended list or a new release that I was to disinterested in to see in the movies. What I don’t do is go a check when my favorite old movies or ones I wanted to see but hadn’t are due to be released, or really follow any fucking news at all.



This morning I was all ready to find some obscure foreign crime movie with a gruesome sensibility that reminded me of the classics like Chinatown, Reservoir Dogs (also streaming), and Pulp Fiction, when BOOM! I open the new release page and the very first movie is PULP FICTION.


Yes that is a wet spot, don’t ask, this is so fucking epic. Okay all of you bad motherfuckers who have not seen the yet, no more fucking excuses. Every so often I meet someone who claims to like movies, but had not seen this masterpiece and I want to go all Marcellus Wallace on them, ya’know get all medieval on a motherfucker.



I know most have you have seen this movie to which I say so fucking what watch it again and again. On your Ipad, Ipod, Phone, PC, fucking anywhere man, ANYWHERE! Listen I could quote this movie all day long and watch it over and over again. Debate what is in the briefcase and spend hours talking about the blocking of the shots and how the angles Tarantino used made the viewer even more engrossed in the film sucking all of us into this magnificent tale of sex, drugs, blood, gore, betrayal, and redemption. I could do all of those things but I will instead just say one more time. Stop sucking and watch this movie, enjoy kiddies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment