Thursday, May 26, 2011

And now for something completely different…

At this point space monkeys you know that I have a media obsession and it goes well beyond just movies, I am a musicaholic and could devote a whole other blog to that junk, but let’s face it the next music blog that pops up might actually cause the universe to turn in on itself and for the actual rapture to occur, or not.

Image from hayden-harnett blog

Point being I don’t have a ton of outlets for this type of thing and some of you who are reading this might actually think I have fallen and hit my head. I want all of you, my 1 or 2 devoted (see stalkers, hello stalkers) readers, to help out The Heavy Pets. I am posting a video that was taken and distributed by a F.O.T.S. (friend of the stream) Cheesehead Productions featuring American Idol contestant Brett Loewenstern. Please take it post it to your Facebook, retweet it on Twitter, do whatever the fuck it is you do on LinkedIn, and if you are on Friendster…get the fuck off my blog.


Now I know that most of you are thinking to yourself wait, this guy hates The Heavy Pets, and that is not entirely true, why are you posting about them in your movie blog? Well it is like Oceans 11 (link to the streaming version of the original starring Frank Sinatra) a great cast, each individually is worth watching and their talent is obvious, a good story and a lot of fun but, finally, in my mind just not great. Still you go see the other movies and enjoy it for what it is. The other thing is all of these guys I am friendly with, really a great bunch of guys and this is a good opportunity for them to gain national exposure and further their careers. And I always want to see my friends succeed. I hope this blog helps, this is a local South Florida band they need your support and even if you are not a huge fan let’s help some local boys do good. Oh and if you like the video you can find tons more here at F.O.T.S. Cheesehead Productions YouTube Channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment