Friday, June 3, 2011

Wait, who did what?

Kate Winslet is one damn sexy lady. Peter Jackson is a good director. And before you knew who either of them was they made a movie together. Would you believe it had homosexual undertones and a fantasy world? Damn right it did. Shocking I know.


 Okay Kate Winslet is in my top 5 top babes in Hollywood based on a very complex formula, hotness X talent + number of nude scenes – number of times she put on weight for a role X attainability factor (seems like I would have a chance even though I don’t). This allows me to be objective when I see a new actress who is so hot that the screen actually melts and for the first two movies she is in you can’t see past how hot she is to the fact that she can’t act or does not show her boobs. Kate is awesome because she proved early on she can act and all the proof you need is in Heavenly Creatures.


 It is based on a true crime story, but interlaced with a fantastical story of love between two girls who fear separation from each other more then anything else on earth. It is touching and scary and a bit strange and just excellent. Peter Jackson shows the chops he would bring to the gay hobbit fest, I mean The Lord of The Rings. And Winslet is mesmerizing as the innocent beauty turned to dark. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment