Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Achtung Baby...

Those sneaky fucking Krauts first they perpetuate the Holocaust then they have the nerve to make a good movie about it. The problem of course being, it’s in German.



Listen folks, you all are not idiots otherwise you would have given up after perpetuate and would not still be reading. If you can read this you can read subtitles. So I don’t want any fucking crying about subtitles, movies are good in other languages too, deal with it. This one is also a nod to what I can only assume is a horde of fine ladies reading this blog, ladies this is not a movie with explosions or about sex it is simply a very good drama and should be right up your ally, unless you like explosions and sex then call me.

Europa Europa is a great movie about a young Jewish boy trying to survive the Holocaust and WWII from inside of Germany. No easy feat as you may imagine. You are going to love this movie, you will probably cry, I know this because I cried and I don’t cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment