Monday, May 16, 2011

Only if you are bored...

My buddy, BC asked for boobies and while I am all for boobies I want to keep the NSFW visual content to a minimum. Ladies you may still feel free to send me photos of your boobies which I promise will be treated in the most delicate of manner, or if you prefer rough just add that to the email. Still I want to give the people what they want, so when I cannot produce boobies I can give you a funky story about a very special girl with a very special addition to her pussy, and we are not talking about vagazaling either. 


TEETH...GET IT TEETH!!!



Teeth was a whacked out movie, I mean fucking strange and uncomfortable, but it was that good kind of strange and uncomfortable, like when your creepy uncle lets you off his lap without grabbing your ass and drops a fiver on you. Just remember not even a condom is 100% effective against everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment