Saturday, May 14, 2011

Do The Right Thing...



<Spike Says Review That Shit Yo'self>

Do The Right Thing was a great movie; it is on Netflix Streaming. If you have not seen it fix that shit. Now on to the real reason for my post...

It was mentioned to me that I may want to offer reviews of these movies, but why? Do you wan't something awesome or something less? Do you want greatness or run of the mill? If you want to watch these awesome movies and shows I am posting about and then talk about that shit, have the fuck at it. Dissect that nonsense like it is your job, extrapolate, and be hyperbolic. I appreciate the profane and subversive and welcome your worst replies. What a better review of a movie then the conversations that they create.

If you want me to review them, here is what I think about the movies I recommend, THEY FUCKING RULE...duh. I will include something interesting about the movie or show that is funny,<shaking head>, most likely relevant, and decidedly not a plot spoiler. Unless your a super genius, in which case I ask you, how in the hell have you not seen these already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment